I have made a card with a beautiful and fun Simon Says Stamp snowflake stencil set, and die, along with a sentiment die, from their STAMPtember® release, for Christmas!
This is such a fun snowflake to make. I am a lover of puzzles, and this felt like making a puzzle, and I loved it!! It was wonderful seeing all the colors come together to make this beautiful snowflake, piece by piece. I then die cut it, and layered it. I used a beautiful sentiment die, and die cut it with silver cardstock. I layered it, then adhered both the snowflake and sentiment onto a panel, and popped up over a card with a diagonal piece of strips made from all the colors. I added some silver enamel dots for interest, to finish. This is a 5x7 card. Here's a close up...
Such a fun card to create! This is the last day of STAMPtember®, but I will still have some cards to share with items from this release, into October...too much fun to stop now!! Hope you are having a great week! Please take care! Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


You must use these strategies on your own site if you want to get the most out of this article.
ReplyDelete