Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Today and Everyday

I have made a couple cards with a beautiful Simon Says Stamp stamp and die set, from their STAMPtember® release!  
I stamped, die cut and colored the flowers with markers.  What a beautiful wreath!  I layered and adhered it to a panel with stamped and die cut sentiment.  I used some white enamel dots, and colored them with the marker that I used to color the flowers, so that they would match.  I then colored the cardstock I used as the framing and panel for the background of the card, with the same markers that I used for the flowers.  This way, all the colors went together.  Here's a close up...

The second card, I used another of the images for the card...leaves and berries...
I stamped and die cut two of the leaf images, die cut, colored and layered.  I added some glossy accents to the berries, to give them some detail.  I added a sentiment from the same set that I had used for the first card.  I also colored the side pieces of the card with the same marker as the leaves, and popped up the leafed panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
Happy October!!  Fall is definitely here, the leaves are falling like rain off of my trees...and the raking has begun.  Thankful my daughter is visiting...she wanted to rake so badly, so she has taken up the mantle of raking, while she is here!  Fall leaves, fall!!😄  Hope you're having a great weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa