Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Fractile Snowflake

I have made a card with a beautiful and fun Simon Says Stamp snowflake stencil set, and die, along with a sentiment die, from their STAMPtember® release, for Christmas!
This is such a fun snowflake to make.  I am a lover of puzzles, and this felt like making a puzzle, and I loved it!!  It was wonderful seeing all the colors come together to make this beautiful snowflake, piece by piece.  I then die cut it, and layered it.  I used a beautiful sentiment die, and die cut it with silver cardstock.  I layered it, then adhered both the snowflake and sentiment onto a panel, and popped up over a card with a diagonal piece of strips made from all the colors.  I added some silver enamel dots for interest, to finish.  This is a 5x7 card.  Here's a close up...
Such a fun card to create!  This is the last day of STAMPtember®, but I will still have some cards to share with items from this release, into October...too much fun to stop now!!  Hope you are having a great week!  Please take care!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa