There is a set of six Simon Says Stamp embossing folders thaat have been released today, as a part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release(there is a link below for all six)! I have used two of these folders to make a couple cards to share with you, today!...
This first one had three different bunnies and their dies, I chose the one with the balloons for my card. I used an extra balloon, and partially set my bunny inside a die cut heart. I curled his leg and ear to more easily fit him in the heart with a pen, rubbing it along the ear and leg, which gave them each a little curl. I colored and layered the balloons, then used floss to attach to the balloons and then put a dot of glue on the back of each string to make sure it stayed put. I attached the strings to the bunny's paw, and popped up the panel, stamped with a big birthday sentiment, over an embossed and colored(brushed an ink pad over the debossed side of the embossed dots) piece of cardstock. Here's a close up...
The second card, made with a cupcake embossing folder...
I die cut, then embossed the cupcakes, with white and silver cardstock. With the silver cardstock, I cut them down to the cups and used them with the top halves, which were the white cardstock, and then colored pink. I don't know about you, but cupcakes for birthdays have to have silver cupcake papers. I then adhered the layered cupcakes on an embossed image of all the cupcakes, plus a die cut and layered Happy Birthday sentiment! Here's a close up!...
Such fun and just to let you know, unlike most of the other collaborative releases, when these folders run out, they will be replenished...yay!! Hope you're having a great day, and a wonderful week!
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa




The bunny card is my favorite, Lisa. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete