Sunday, October 8, 2023

Halloween Pumpkins

I have made a Halloween card, with the cute jack-o'-lantern pumpkins stamp, from the 
Simon Says Stamp Just Batty stamp/die set, from the Season of Wonder release,
I stamped and cut out the pumpkins( I didn't have the die set), then colored with markers.  I wound up using a florescent yellow for the pumpkins "glow"...beat out all the other yellows.  I die cut the "Happy Halloween" from Simon glossy black cardstock, and layered.  I adhered both the pumpkins and sentiment to a panel that I had embossed using one of the new embossing folders, Wooden Planks.  I brushed on two grays, love the look of these planks!  Here's a close up...
Happy World Card Making Day...card making makes me happy...so happy, too, to share a card with you on this special day!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa