Friday, October 27, 2023

Boho Medallion Flowers

In the midst of Fall and Christmas coming, you can't forget about birthdays!  I have made a birthday card with a Simon Says Stamp die, from their Season of Wonder release!...
I die cut this medallion...I'm calling it a flower, and layered it...three times for three flowers.  I then die cut a bottom layer, and used three different colored cardstocks for each flower.  I then adhered the layered flowers on top of the colored ones, and adhered to an embossed panel(a scrap piece of cardstock.  I popped up the pieces of the card above and below the flowers, having stamped a sentiment on the bottom panel.  Here's a close up...
Hope your weekend will have some "happy" in it!!  I can't wait...it's going to be a beautiful weekend here in Virginia, so I will be out, at some point, enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather!!   
Thanks so much. for stopping by my blog, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa