Monday, October 2, 2023

Confetti Birthday

I have used the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Confetti die, from the STAMPtember® release, to make a couple fun and colorful birthday cards!...This die is so cool ...I love the way it fills an entire card, and that it has so many possibilities!!  For this first one, I used the new Rainbow Splash cardstock, cut in strips and adhered to thin paper, to die cut my sentiment.  I used all the confetti, and then some extra, layered, just like the sentiment.  I adhered the sentiment and all the confetti to an emossed panel...love all the circles amonst all the straight lines of the sentiment!  Here's a close up...

For the second one, I used the sentiment die a little different....
I chose to keep the sentiment white, and put the color in the background!  I used the new Party Balloons embossing folder/die set, and made a stencil to color all the embossed balloons!  I used the die that came with the embossing folder, to die cut a balloon from a piece of acetate.   I could then use the negative of the die cut balloon to mask the balloons that were on the sides of the balloon that I was coloring.  Here's what they looked like...
I added the dots from the confetti to the background.  I added the layered sentiment to the panel at an angle...just thought it looked cool that way!  I opted for a square card...again, thought it looked cool that way!  Here's a close up....
Hope you are having a great start to your week...hope your week is a happy one!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa