Thursday, August 11, 2022

Terrace Floral

I have used the Simon Says Stamp Terrace Floral Embossing Folder/die to make a card for a friend that I have been missing alot!  The set is from Simon's Dream Big release!
If you know me, you know I love daisies.  I could not pass up the opportunity to make this die cut and embossed flower into a daisy...but hey, it looks like one, so a pretty easy create!  I embossed the whole folder in gray.  I then die cut the flower and leaves.  I put that flower into the embossing folder and embossed it.  I then colored it with markers, layered and adhered it to the embossed gray panel.  I used a Simon sentiment  stamp, then after embossing with black powder, I hand cut it out, and popped up on panel.  Here's a close up...
A pretty simple, easy card, but love how it turned out...the daisy "pops", and is the star of the card...sweet!  Hope you have a great weekend...gonna be a nice one in my part of Virginia...can't wait!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa