Thursday, August 18, 2022

Dimensional Cube Stencil Birthday

I have made a card with the new Simon Says Stamp Dimensional Cubes Stencil set from their Dream Big release,  to make a more mascuine birthday card...with a little sparkle...
I used three shades of the Simon Saturated gray inks. and blended the lightest one to the darkest, the most open stencil to the one with single little squares being the darkest.  I used some gray glitter cardstock to die cut the sentiment, and layered with gray cardstock.  I ran my wink of stella brush marker to add some extra glitter, so the glitter really showed.  I cut down the squares a bit and adhered the sentiment on a piece of vellum, then attached it to the card panel.  Here's a close up...
This was alot of fun, it's always such a wonderful suprise when you stencil, and lift the stencil up after applying the ink with the blending brush!  
Thank you so much for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa