Saturday, August 6, 2022

Parcel and Post Hearts

I have made a couple cards using the Spellbinders Parcel and Post Heart Decorations from the Parcel and Post Collection...
I used the trio of heart dies from this cute set of dies for both my cards, and the "LOVE" sentiment die set on this first one. My sister told me to make a rainbow with all the hearts, and I thought that sounded perfect, so that's what I did!   I used 7 paint chips that had three shades on them, and die cut the set of three hearts from each of the shades...21 cuts.  I used the lightest shades for the smallest hearts, and the the darkest shades for the largest hearts.  I layered each of the hearts twice and adhered them in a rainbow over the layered "LOVE".  I added some Tonic jewel drops on the heart and popped up over a black panel and then card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the leftovers from the first...
I layered the hearts, then adhered the smaller, darker hearts over the larger.  I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamp, stamped with versamark and black embossed.  I adhered the hearts to the panel and poppped up over the card.  Here's a closeup...
Hearts and rainbows...doesn't get much more fun or loved  than this, for me!  Hope you are having a super weekend!! Thanks so much for taing the time to stop by!  Hugs!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa