Monday, June 17, 2024

Thanks Framed

 I have made a couple cards with the Simon Says Stamp A7 Nesting Frames Dies, from the 
I used three different colors of greens for one card, and three blues for the other.  I die cut the whole set of dies, still connected to one another for each piece of colored cardstock. I adhered the frames to a partially cut, die cut, which I had put runner adhesive all over.   I layered the finished frames, and popped it up on a 5 x 7 card.  I added the die cut and layered sentiment from the set.  Below, are pictures of both cards...
I also made some envelopes for each card, as I don't typically have such envelopes for the typical cards I make...
Okay, not the typical cards you could make with these dies, a frame over some flowers, or such, but so much fun!!  Hope you have had a great start to this new week...new release this week, on Thursday, over at Simon, hope you will check it out!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa