Sunday, June 16, 2024

Simon Says Stamp July 2024 Card Kit


I have made a couple cards with the fun new Simon Says Stamp July 2024 Card Kit, Sunny Smiles!
The cards are both the same, except for color, but I wanted to give you the couple ideas I had to do with three of the image stamps and a sentiment stamp, from this cool and very fun stamp set in this card kit!  For this first one, I opted to make a rainbow of the top tier of the sunshine.  I taped off the piece(s) next to each piece of the tier I was stamping.  I then used a couple different shades of yellow for the bottom two tiers.  I stamped the sentiment in black and then added some glitter dots for some bling! 
 Here's a close up... 
The second one...total sun!...
I used two different shades of yellow for the top tier, alternating the light and dark.  I used a third shade of yellow for the middle tier and two shades of orange for the half circle...stamping one orange over the other.  I stamped the sentiment( I LOVE the font of this sentiment!), and added some glossy accents dots.  I used my markers to color the dots, before adhering to the card, to match the sun.  Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out this July kit...it's one that truly brings on the sunshine, smiles... and happy!!  
Just to let you know, too, the Simon Card Kits offer a monthly subscription for their card kits!  This is a cool idea, especially for those who like to have all their necessary supplies for cards right in front of you.  Stamps, paper, dies, other accessories...it's really nice to have it all there in a box, sent to you every month!  Maybe that's for you?  The links are below if you're interested.  In any event...sunshine and smiles to you, today!!
                                           Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2024

    I absolutely love your cards! I can always tell when a card is your’s. Your style is everything I love in a card. Thank you for always sharing your work :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa