Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Orange Blossoms

I have made a card with the very cool and super pretty Simon Says Stamp Orange Blossoms stencil AND die cut set from their new Yay You Release!...
Okay, this is a first for me, a stencil and die cut set!  I must admit, I was very intrigued and yet a bit intimidated when I first saw it!  But it all came together so effortlessly and easily...let me tell you, this set is SO MUCH FUN to create with! I loved the thought of pretty stenciled leaves, that could now be die cut...way cool!!  I brushed on color for the leaves with two shades of green, the oranges with one color of orange, and white pigment ink for the flowers, with yellow for their centers.  I die cut them, and had more die cuts to layer each with, but opted to just do a single layer for all three.  I used an older CZ Design sentiment set with a small sentiment that just "fit" these oranges.  I popped the panel up on the card, and done!  Here's a close up...
I hope I see more stencils and die cuts...so...much...fun!!  Hope you are having a great week!
Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa