Monday, May 30, 2022

Flower Filled Paint Brush

I have made a card with the wonderful Spellbinders Painted Blooms die set that I have had for a while, but finally made some time to play with...
I made this card with no particular recipient in mind, until my granddaughter saw it while facetiming one morning.  When she last visited, she was enamored with the paint brushes I had(I have been trying to get a bedroom finished for a while, now!).  She loved this flower filled paint brush when she saw it , so I finished it with her in mind.  I die cut all the various pieces, adhered them together, and finishing it, decided to put some bristles on the back side, as well as the brush parts, so my granddaughter can take it off the card and carry it around.  The pictures below show the front and back(the picture was taken on my puzzle mat that had alot of puzzle dust on it).  The back has three glue dots that I put on it, to keep it adhered to the card.  
I couldn't find a sentiment that fit what I wanted to say, so I made my own.  I used the Noteworthy font on my Microsoft draft, and printed it off with my cardstock. Isla DOES add such wonderful color to my world!   I added some Tonic Jewel drops, and popped up on card      
                           
I LOVE this Spellbinder set...such a wonderful, realistic and pretty-with-the-flowers paint brush!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa