Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Lined Background Birthdays


I've made a couple birthday cards with the cool new Lined Background and Birthday Sentiments stamps from Simon Says Stamp's Happy and Joyful release...
I used five different colors of Simon Saturated ink pads, blending them onto cardstock that I had stamped the background stamp with versamark and white embossed.  I then hand cut one of the sections out of the lines, and popped it up over a card size piece of cardstock that I had curved and stamped with versamark and black embossed.  I added some Tonic jewel drops.  Here's a close up...
The second one, just like the first(actually, I made this one a while ago, the one above, last night...lol), except I did the lines vertical, the coloring horizontal instead of vertical!...
I used another of the very cool sentiment stamps from the Birthday Sentiments set.  Here's a close up...
Such wonderful fun...hoping there is some happy in your day!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa