Saturday, November 6, 2021

Sunflower Love

I used the Honey Bee Lovely Layers: Sunflowers dies and a die from Photoplay's Thankful Thanksgiving die set, to make a card for this season of thanks...
I have had both sets of dies for a while, but took them out to play last night and put together this card..super quick, easy, and fun!!  The embossed paper was a scrap, but embossed with an old Papertrey Ink Impression Plate(Guide Lines Grid).  I LOVE this sunflower!!  So pretty and once I figured out how to put it together, realized that it was more amazing than I had first thought.  There are three layers, and each one builds upon the one below.  There are unembossed petals on the bottom two levels, and are meant to line up with embossed petals on the layers above.  It's all about alignment with this die...so cool how they made it a no fail die...you can't go wrong as long as you line it up!  Way cool!!  I bent some of the leaves with my fingers for added dimension.  I added two die cut leaves, and a layered die cut sentiment(love the font, lines, and size of this die!), and popped up the flower, and then the panel on the card...done!  Here's a close up...
Hope you have a great weekend...just turned my heat on for the first time since Spring, a couple days ago...Fall is really here in VA!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa