Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Snowflake Edges

A quick card and post today!  I used the really pretty new Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Edges stamp set from the Peace on Earth release, to make a Christmas card...
I am loving black/white/gold on Christmas cards....this is another one!  I positioned two of the snowflake edges in my MISTI, on a piece of black cardstock, on a slight diagonal slant,  so that the end of  both the borders were equidistant to the edges of the card and to each other, positioning the sentiment in the middle as well.  I then put the card into my MISTI, removed the sentiment, and put the lid down, to attach to the positioned snowflake borders.  I ran my static bag over the cardstock, and stamped the borders with versamark and white embossed.  I cut the sides off each side of the stamped flakes, to the tips of the border.  I then cut the center ends.  I laid the top and bottom black pieces on a card, and then put the sentiment stamp on the card between the black pieces.  I removed the black pieces, leaving the sentiment stamp, and put back in my MISTI.  I stamped with versamark and gold embossed.  I popped up the black panels onto the card and done!  Here's a close up...
Super CAS, but I love it's simplicity...it's simply pretty!  Hope you are having some wonderful first few days of November...happy creating!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa