Thursday, October 7, 2021

Peace On Earth Release

A quick post to share a really fun card that I made with a set of cool stamps and a pretty die from the new Simon Says Stamp Peace on Earth release, that has just come out today!... 
There are so many cool new stamps and dies in this release along with all kinds of accessories, so much fun!! I used the new Build a Plaid cling stamp and the pretty Hello Sweater Weather die to make this card...and a piece of burlap!  I used a light blue piece of cardstock and the new Simon inks along with the several of the stripe cling stamps, to stamp a plaid design on the blue paper.  I then ran it through my Big Shot with a piece of burlap on top of it, and it gave it what I'd like to think of as a kind of sweater look.  I then die cut and layered the sentiment and adhered to the plaid.  Popped up the panel, and done!  Living in Virginia, but being originally from Buffalo, I kind of miss how early sweater weather happens in Fall, but LOVE it!!  Just loved this sentiment die and had such fun with this simple card!  
Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the fun new release, over at Simon!  There will be a blog hop tomorrow, over at the Simon Blog, to officially celebrate this wonderful new release, hope to see you there!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa