Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Blended Slimline

I used a pretty new Simon Says Stamp die and new stamp set from their STAMPtember® release with some stencil masks, to make a couple distress ink blended cards...
I used a mask for each card, this one a slimline mask, with three different colored distress oxide inks.  I then added a die cut Etched Tall Leaf Spray(cutting a couple of the leaves off of the bottom), and adding a sentiment from the set that I used for the second card, the pretty Foxglove stamp set.  The envelope is from Simon, as well!  Here's a close up...
The second one, I masked like the first, but this time, using the new Mini Slimline Masks, and stamping an image over the blended inks, instead of a die cut...
After blending the oxide inks, I put the colored panel in my MISTI to stamp the foxglove with black ink.  I did this, just in case I found it necessary to stamp more than once...and I DID stamp twice.  I used one of the sentiments from the set for the card, and done!  I had a Simon orange envelope for this card, as well!
 Here's a close up...
There will be a new release at Simon in a couple days...can't wait!!  Hope you are having a great week!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The colors are so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa