Friday, May 28, 2021

Daisy Birthday

I recently got the Honey Bee Busy Bees stamp/die set, and made a birthday card with the daisy stamps/dies from the set... 
I LOVE daisies!  I just purchased two huge daisy plants at a local nursery, and given our 90+ degree days, here in Virginia, I'm simply trying to keep them alive right now!  I stamped, die cut and then cut some of the petals of each flower to give each daisy some dimension.  I added some stamped and die cut stems and popped up the leaves. The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn, stamped, embossed, and layered.    I added some white tonic drops for bling, fitting them all onto a mini slimline card.  Here's a close up...
Daisies make me so happy, and I love this daisy stamp/die set, happiness!!  Hope you will have a happy weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! So fresh and fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa