Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Happy Graduation!

I've made a graduation card using a couple of new Simon Says Stamp dies, and a CZ Design stamp/die set from Simon's newest Born to Sparkle release...
This is a simple card in design.  I used the Cap and Gown die set in combination with the gown die from the Class Act die set, to serve as a background for the Gown die from the first one.  I used a dark gray cardstock for the gown background as well as for the inside (bottom  piece) of the cap.  I layered the cap and gown as well as the background.  I used some rolled up adhesive dots underneath the ends of the sleeves of the gown to give them a little "life".  I stamped, die cut and layered the CZ Design sentiment, and then adhered all three die cuts to a gold embossed background, made with the Simon Halftone Background stamp.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are doing great out there....wherever you are...back in my craft room after a couple challenging weeks...back to having fun!  
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa