Monday, July 1, 2019

From Me to You

I used the beautiful Memory Box Antique Leaf Label die to make a pastel rainbow of leaves for a friend...
This die lends itself to all kinds of wonderful possibilities...I die cut, layered then filled the leaves with pastel colored die cut leaves. Using my MISTI for perfect positioning,  I stamped a sentiment from Poppy Stamps Butterfly Wings set of stamps.  I added the label with leaves, then used Tonic Jewel Drops in all six colors of the rainbow leaves.  Here's a close up...  
I want to try this in a metallic...hmmm...what a fun and super pretty die!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Love this die and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooooo pretty and delicate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just exquisite - soft but crisp and pops. (I did not mean to make that sound like a cereal.) How did you adhere the pastel leaf fill-ins? Dots of liquid adhesive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! Do you dream in color? Always a treat to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, Lisa! The jewel drops is a beautiful touch and I love the pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inlaying of this amazing die, LOVE the sweet colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Love that die and love the colors. perfect! So glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, this is such a beautiful card! Love the pastel colors you used to fill in the leaf-areas!
    Kind greetings from Wiebke (from KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa