Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Doodle Egg Background

I had some WONDERFUL fun coloring the eggs on the new Simon Says Stamp Doodle Egg Background stamp!!  I made two cards, one colored, one left uncolored...
 I used my Prismacolor markers and cut the stamped images into a little less than 1/2 the whole stamped image, and colored the stamped and embossed eggs.  I popped them up on a card stamped with a new sentiment from the Easter Greetings set.  Here's a close up...
The second one is kind of like one I made with another Simon background, HERE.   The card today is made with the new Doodle Egg Background stamp and Simon Big Thanks die.  I cut strips of pastel colored cardstock a little more than 1/2", adhered them to thin cardstock and die cut then layered the sentiment...
I added some Tonic Jewel drops and adhered the panel to a card with a tiny bit of overlap in the card...thought it looked cool.  Here's a close up of the sentiment... 
We're supposed to get SNOW tomorrow...I'd like to say Spring has sprung, but Winter seems to be hanging on...there's Spring AND fun in the craft room, though!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This stamp just arrived today....was going to send it back because it took so long to get to me from SSS. However, when I saw what you did with it I decided to keep it for next year. Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa