Friday, November 17, 2017

Big Rainbow Thanks

I've made a thank you card that uses a My Favorite Things sentiment die, and a Simon Says Stamp  backgroud stamp...
I stamped the background with black ink and clear embossed this pretty Simon background stamp, Ornate Background.  I then die cut the My Favorite Things Big "THANKS" from a rainbow of striped papers that I had adhered together.   I loved how the rainbow looked against the stamped background, so I put the two together!  Here's a close up...
This was so much fun to put together...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Simple and "fun-tastic"... as always!
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful Lisa, love the pop of colour against the black and white background. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right -- that striped boldness is perfect against that equally bold background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The rainbow letters really pop against the fun background. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa