Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hey and Hello Sunshine...Literally!

I have been busy getting some days of substitute teaching in before the end of the school year, so not much time to play, but made a couple cards this week...both have the sunshine in them...literally!  One has a sun die made into a flower with a "sunshine" sentiment.  The second was made with Hello Sunshine patterned paper by Doodlebug.  BOTH were made using dies, punches and impression plates...no stamps...hmm...very interesting...
 Used a sunshine die by Lawn Fawn, circle, stem and leaves dies by Simon Says Stamp, sentiment dies by WPlus9 Design.  Just kept seeing "Daisy" when I took the sun dies out the other day,  putting two layered suns together kind of looks like a crazy daisy:)!!  Here's a close up...

 THEN, I punched some of my favorite retro flowers yesterday after getting some wooden dots at Michael's ( I thought they were SO cool:)!!) that I just HAD to use on some flowers.  I chose 3 flowers, so I chose a split threesome with a sentiment in between on a stitched strip for my layout...
I decided on making the card shorter to have the MFT stitched strip die the flowers and sentiment sat on, to  go over the edges.  I also LOVE the bubble dies from WPLUS9...they are so cute, but the sentiments are JUST as cute without the bubbles...love the font and size!!  Hope for those here in the states, you have a wonderful Memorial Day.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Lisa. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet cards, Lisa! The daisy is adorable, and I really like the design of the other. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa