I had made a card with the Simon Says Stamp Wild and Free Flowers stamp set, but have since purchased the dies to that set(which I thought looked amazing, and they are)....so I've made a couple more cards with this stamp set...and now the dies!...
I love these dies, because they intricately die cut the image...and I LOVE that in a die!! So...I used both flowers and sentiments, and stamped, die cut, and colored the flowers...with their STENCIL...oh yeah, they have stencils, too! I then layered them, and put them on cards. Here's a close up of the first one...
Then the second card...
The background was made with a very old Papertrey Ink impression plate(those plates were the bomb!). It is called Guide Line Grid Impression plate. Here's a close up...
This was my card from a few months ago...
SO...MUCH...FUN!!! So cool that a single beautiful flower could make a card!! Simplicity at it's finest!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa