Saturday, August 15, 2026

Deco Flowers

I have made a card with a beautiful small Simon Says Stamp stamp and die set, from their 
The dies "make" this set, as they cut the flowers very closely, and, with some layering, give them a very cool, dimensional look!  I stamped several of the stamped images, then die cut the flowers from two of the stamped images.  I adhered the colored and layered(different levels of layering) flowers to the third stamped image, then layered it a couple times. I added a sentiment, popped up the flowers on the card, and put a layered frame around it!  Here's a close up...
...and a real close up close up...
A little stamp set with a lot of wow!  I had so much fun creating with it!!  Hope your weekend is starting out great...please take care!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa