There's a new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp! The release is Every Happiness, and the name truly fits this release, as Every thing in it, brings Happiness! I have made two cards with one of the new stamp/die/stencil sets from this release!...
I stamped and die cut the daisy wreath, then used the stencil to color the centers and leaves of the wreath, as I was going for daisies, and aside from a little gray for some shading in the middle, I opted not to color the flowers. I layered the wreath, then adhered it to a panel that I had embossed with one of the new embossing folders from this release. Here's a close up...
The second card is much like the first...
For this one, I used a couple of the Crimped dies to make a frame for this daisy. I layered both the daisy and frame, and used some enamel dots for accent. Here's a close up...
Such fun...and true happiness...wherever daisies are concerned! There will be two blog hops to celebrate this release, tomorrow the 24th, and Saturday the 25th at the Simon Blog...hope you will check them out and be inspired!!
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa





No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa