I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of today's Simon Says Stamp blog hop, over at the Simon Blog, celebrating their newest release, Every Happiness! I will say, this release has a number of flower dies, and flower dies bring me every happiness...so, I think this release is named perfectly! I have used one of the beautiful new flower die sets...SUNFLOWER BLOOMS....I love sunflowers, to make two cards to share with you, today...
I die cut and brushed color on the flower and leaves, then layered the leaves and the bottom layer of the flower, and adhered to the card, which I had die cut and layered a pretty new frame from the release. The sentiment is also from a beautiful new daisy stamp/die set. I love the font of these sentiments and that the sentiments are very cut out with their dies...love this set's sentiments(along with the daisies)! Here's a close up...
The second sunflower is a smaller version of the first one, and in the same die set as the first one...
I prepared the sunflower just like the first. I used a sentiment from a set from the last Simon release. I also usesd a notched frame die, using two different sizes, then layering both and adhering them together and popping them up on a textured yellow backgrounded card. Here's a close up...
Okay...as I always like to say, I had SO much fun making my cards..next to daisies, sunflowers are my favorite flowers!! My fun was above, your fun is below!
Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to win! Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog, please check the Simon Blog after the hops, to see if you are a winner!! If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize!
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...
Lisa Addesa<----You are Here!
Just to let you know...as you read in the title of this post, this is day 1 of 2 blog hops, celebrating this release! SO...there will be another blog hop tomorrow...and that gives you not only more projects with wonderful inspiration, but also more chances to win one of the $25 coupons from Simon! Hope you will hop along and join the fun and inspiration! ALSO...don't forget the offer in the banner at the top of the post! You will automatically receive the exclusive and*not yet released* Golden Sunflower stamp set, when you make any purchase from the Every Happiness release/collection! The offer is only good until the end of the day on July 26th, while supplies last, so don't wait! Thank you so much for stopping by and "keep hopping"...hugs!
Lisa





Oh, my goodness!!! Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love everything about them!
ReplyDeleteI adore Sunflowers therefore I also adore both of your cards featuring the new Sunflower Blooms wafer dies. I literally can't pick a favorite between your two cards, they are each one equally bright, happy & beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cards. You also demonstrated how changing up the background can give a totally different look to a beautiful die cut.
ReplyDeleteSimple and elegant card. Love the background and your design. Of course I am a big fan of sunflowers 🌻
ReplyDelete