Sunday, September 1, 2024

STAMPtember® Release!

The Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® release is OUT, today!! September 1st marks the first day of the annual month long celebration of all things stamping, over at Simon, and this is the 15th year!!
I have made a card to start of the celebration, with one of the beautiful new stamp/die sets...
I stamped, die cut, colored, layered, and adhered the pretty flowers to the gray panel that I embossed with a piece of burlap.  I added a couple of the sentiments from the set, and added some white dots for some finish. Because I had wanted to keep the total line of flowers on the card, the card is a bit longer than an A2, so I made an envelope for the card with my envelope maker.  Here's a close up...
There is going to be a HUGE party tomorrow, over at the Simon Blog, to get the month long celebration started, so be sure to check it out!  There will be lots of surprises, as well as some wonderful inspiration from some amazing artists!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa