Saturday, August 31, 2024

Cosmos Duo

I have made a card using a beautiful Simon Says Stamp die, from their Cheering for You release...
I have used the Cosmos Duo die set, brushed on a couple purple inks on the flowers, and a couple greens on the stem.  I stamped the background stamp through a torn piece of paper, to give it a small oval stamp on the cardstock.  I stamped a sentiment  and adhered the flowers.  The drops are Nuvo in pale periwinkle, but not certain they are still available.  Here's a close up...
Tomorrow is the start of a new month, and the start of Simon Says Stamp's month long celebration of all things stamping...STAMPtember®...their 15TH YEAR of celebrating STAMPtember®!!  Hope you will join in the fun throughout the month, with exclusive new products, along with surprise stamp/die sets from lots of companies in the stamping community!  It is guaranteed to be ALOT of FUN!!  
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa