Saturday, September 21, 2024

Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit

I have made a couple cards with the new Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit!...
I stamped the largest leave stamp in the set three times, and then used the stencil from the kit, to blend color(s) onto the leaves.  The card kit DOES NOT come with the coordinating dies, but can be make as a separate purchase.  I used the die for this leaf, and cut the leaves, then layered each of them with a second leaf.  I used all the sentiments from the stamp set, lined them up in my MISTI, and stamped them in a light gray.  I used the middle space to adhere a stamped and die cut "thank you"....stamping in black and layering makes the sentiment "stand out".  Here's a close up... 

The second card, I used two more of the stamps, along with two more of the dies...
I die cut, colored, and layered both of the images.  I used some old, but much loved, making it last, red enamel accents(not quite sure why Tim Holtz/Ranger stopped making this), and dotted the blooms.  I adhered the blooms over the leaves.  I used a sentiment from a Simon stamp set from the STAMPtember® release...just thought it fit on the card so perfectly and loved the sentiment!  Here's a close up...
You can subscribe to the monthlhy card kits at Simon Says Stamp...it's fun to get card making supplies, from stamps to paper, and all kinds of add ons, to make cards with from the minute you open the box!  I've added the link, below, for the monthly subscription!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa