Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Ombre and Rainbow Hearts

I used the hearts and dies from the new Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz Watercolor Bundle, from the Be Bold release,  to make a couple cards to share with you!...
This first one, I put the cling stamp in my MISTI and stamped it three times, each with a different shade of pink.  I then die cut all three sets of hearts and popped them up on a piece of Bazzill paper.  I was looking through my white cardstock and rediscovered my stash of Bazzill paper!  I used to, and still do, love the texture of this cardstock!  I added a sentiment to the panel and popped it up on a Bazzill card.  Here's a close up...

The second card, I  chose to use the row of hearts stamp, and stamped it in 11 different colors on a piece of cardstock...
My disclaimer on this card...I did not know until I cut the card down to fit with a border around the panel, that the first row of hearts was "off" from all the others.  I only realized that it was "off when I clipped down that side of the panel, and by then, well...an imperfect row made for an imperfect card, but hey...a huge step for me to even consider letting it go.  What is super weird is that all I did to stamp all the rows, was to move the paper down in my MISTI, but the stamp stayed in the same place...weird.  But here we are!  I used two sentiment strip sentiments, cut down.  Here's a closeup...
I had so much fun with these cards...hope you are having a fun start to this new week!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa