Saturday, April 20, 2024

Celebrate Blog Hop Day 2!

I am so thrilled to be a part of Simon Says Stamp's second day of blog hops, over at the Simon Blog, celebrating Simon's newest release, Celebrate!  I have made a couple cards using one of the pretty and fun new stamp/die/stencil sets from this release!...  
I LOVE daisies!  I have used one of the small stamps from the Flower Power stamp set, to fill my two cards with daisies.  For this first one, I stamped the flower all over the panel.  After I had them all stamped, I went back over each flower with the stencil, some yellow ink, and a blending brush, and filled in the centers of each flower.  I cut the panel down, and added a layered brand new sentiment die, from  CZ Design, die cut in black glossy cardstock.  I popped up the panel on the card with a double thickness of foam tape.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the same flower, this time die cutting it...
I stamped and colored the centers of the daisies like the first card.  I then die cut all the daisies.  I used a Simon heart die, and cut a heart out of the card panel. I then adhered all the daisies around the outside of the heart.  I had stamped a sentiment from the set onto the card, and then another of the sentiments on the heart/daisy panel.  I popped the panel up on the card, over the sentiment, then, as a final touch, I put glossy accents on the centers of all the daisies.  Here's a close up...
Okay...I had SO much fun making my daisy filled cards!!  My fun was above, your fun is below!!

Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, April 24th, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 24th, to see if you are a winner!!  If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize!
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...

Simon Says Stamp Blog  

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Suzy Plantamura

Amy Rysavy

Debby Hughes

                                            Lisa Addesa<--------You are HERE!๐Ÿ˜Š

Alberto Gava

Kulbir Kirkland

Barb Engler

Kath Stewart

Kim Hamilton

Allison Frazier

Natasha Vacca

Two things before I end my post!  There was a Day1 hop, yesterday, so I hope you will check it out at the Simon Blog!  There is a whole bunch more inspiration and more chances for you to comment and possibly win one of the $25 coupons! 

The second thing, please don't forget about the offer in the banner at the top of my post!  The offer is for the Groovy Happy Birthday die set, free with any purchase!  Follow the directions in the banner up top, and use the code GHBD at checkout!  The offer is good until the end of the day on April 21th, that's tomorrow, so don't wait!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and please keep on hopping! 
Hugs!  Lisa

71 comments:

  1. Daisies are such HAPPY flowers, as is this pretty card of yours! Come on by tomorrow I'll be planting lots of Shasta Daisies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE! Love the CAS! Great design on he heart shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute all the daisies ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such clean, happy, and fun cards!! Love the sunny simplicity of them. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little daisies, such a 70's vibe, Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan sonnierApril 20, 2024

    Such a fun set of cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee EarnshawApril 20, 2024

    sweet cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, sunny daisies, love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are Simply Beautiful cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet cards - I especially like the daisy heart design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny CraneApril 20, 2024

    Your daisy cards are fun & adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling daisy cards! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also a fan of daisies and love the cards you made with these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm also a daisy fan and love what you did with them to create these card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the daisies on your cards. They look so simple, but so elegant. Thank you for sharing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daisies are a sign of spring. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your cute, simple designs! Daisies are just happy flowers, aren’t they? TFS! — Bridget N (j.bageln5@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards really show the importance of flower power. They take me back to my young adulthood in the 1970s -- daisies are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simple, clean and oh so elegant. What a stunning cards they both are. Who needs more color? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cards! I love clean and simple cards that put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your use of the daisies! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Joyace FeheleyApril 20, 2024

    Wonderful cards! Thank you sor sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the daisies! They made me instantly happy to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. These cards are so sweet and cheerful! I love a clean and simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These daisies are so much fun with their yellow centers! I love how you made a heart of of some!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE these little daisies! And LOVE these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore daisies and I love both of these cards. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning striking clean and simple designs. Perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Danita CurrinApril 20, 2024

    I love daisies too, and I really love the cards you created here with them! I would never have thought of creating a heart with them so thanks for the inspiration! Also, I like how you added glossy accents to the yellow centers ๐ŸŒผ

    ReplyDelete
  31. Connie AndersonApril 20, 2024

    I love daisies too. And I love the heart with the daisies on it

    ReplyDelete
  32. These cards are beautiful. I love daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are so pretty! I would have so much fun colouring them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Daisies are right up there on my list, too! I love them! They're so cheerful and they make me smile. Your cards are FANTASTIC - so pretty!!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your clean and simple card is beautiful. I may case it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great cards, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  37. What fun cards! I love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Denise BryantApril 21, 2024

    Love these pretty daisies! Such sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  39. How can you not appreciate daisy's, cheery and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super cute and quick cards

    ReplyDelete
  41. Melissa SchabelApril 21, 2024

    oh, lovely daisies! the first one with the daisy background is my favorite! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Daisies make me smile and I appreciate the the simple designs that look stumning

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tammy HenryApril 21, 2024

    Beautiful in it’s simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your daisy heart card is adorable and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your cards, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  46. These cards are great! Clean, simple and modern. The design really works with the products and highlights them perfectly. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOVE!!! Simple but oh so lovely, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  48. These are adorable! The Just a Note would make a great gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  49. These cards just make me happy down in my flower power soul!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lauryne CunninghamApril 21, 2024

    Your cards are so sweet! I love the heart- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The daisy heart is my favorite of this hop so far!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Delightful cards! The daisies are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great card! Clean and simple (classy) with fabulous impact! You cannot help but smile at such a cheerful daisy card - it would make such a great "pick me up" for someone who may need it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Marisela Delgado said: Such sweet cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the simple color and style.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Such cute cards! I could see these in a set of cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Daisies just make me smile and your cards are a perfect example of how versatile these stamps are. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your cards are so fun, they made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Reiko FlaniganApril 22, 2024

    Great spring cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  60. The design is so simple and I love them! Thank you for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Lisa! Looking be your daisy cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craftqueen four one seven at yahoo dot com

      Delete
  62. Such bright cheerful cards! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  63. So cute and cheery with the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Deborah HellmanApril 23, 2024

    Love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  65. My daughter was a huge daisy fan. Love these for her.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Very sweet! What fun cards with the daisies! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa