Thursday, May 25, 2023

Heart Quilt

I used the very fun new Simon Says Stamp Modern Heart Quilt stamp/die/stencil set from their Dear Friend release, to make a card for, what else, a dear friend😊!...
I stamped the heart from this set using my MISTI and some Simon Smoke ink.  I then stenciled a rainbow of colors with the 6 stencils.  I let the inks dry, then put the heart back in my MISTI, rubbed with static powder, stamped with Versamark, and black embossed.  I then cut out the heart, and adhered some of the new Simon foam on the back of the heart to pop it up.  I also black embossed the sentiment, which I cut into a strip and adhered to the heart.  I adhered the heart to a panel of glossy black cardstock, and then to a card.  Here's a close up(love all the shine....embossing and glossy cardstock!)...
Stencils with stamp sets are so cool and so much fun!  I love how this turned out!  Hope you've had a great    day...and that you will have a great weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa