Monday, May 22, 2023

Happy Hello

I am using the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Fancy Hello die, from their Dear Friend release, to make a Hello card with some happy, friendly daisies..
I used some Simon white glossy cardstock to blend three different inks on.  I die cut the Hello from the blended color cardstock.  I layered with some of the new Simon foam...loving this for layering!!  I adhered the layered sentiment on a daisy embossed panel, which I had colored in the centers of the flowers with a small detail round blending brush.  I added a stamped and cut out sentiment to adhere above the hello.  Here's a close up...
Having so much fun with this new release!  Hoping you are having a great start to this new week...hoping, too, that all is well in your part of the world!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa