Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Grateful Parallelograms

I have used two of the cool new Simon Says Stamp from their newest Be Creative release, to make a card of gratitude... 
I stamped the background stamp in my MISTI with Simon Fog ink.  I then colored the parallelograms with markers.  I put the colored cardstock back into my MISTI, stamped with versamark,  and black embossed.  I also stamped the sentiment with versamark and black embossed, as well.  I layered the sentiment and popped up the colored panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
I had so much fun coloring all the parallelograms...hope you have found some fun today!
Thanks for coming by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa