Thursday, February 16, 2023

Be Creative Release!

I have a card to share with you today, from Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Be Creative, just out today!...
I have used a very cool new stencil, Brush Strokes, and a wonderful sentiment stamp from CZ Design's new Big Old Birthday stamp set!  I brushed on the seven different colored inks close to one another, stamped the sentiment over the inks with versamark, and black embossed.  I decided to add a couple tiny black hearts, die cut from glossy black cardstock and layered.  I framed the panel in black cardstock and it wound up being the perfect size for a small mini slimline card.  I had Simon envelopes for mini slimlines and thought the yellow one perfect!  Here's a close up...
This was so...much...fun!!!  I hope you will check out the Simon Blog tomorrow and Saturday for TWO blog hops, celebrating this new release...I can't wait!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa