Thursday, June 16, 2022

Let's Chill Release!

It's Let's Chill day at Simon Says Stamp!  It's a new release that's out today, and it is ful of Summer fun!!  I have used one of the really cool new dies and a very appropriate sentiment from one of the new stamp sets, to make a card to start off this release!...
I LOVE adirondack chairs!  I have always wanted one, and hope to have one someday, I think they are beautiful, chairs!! When I saw this chair die, I immediately thought of all the fun colors you see with Adirondack chairs, these days.  I opted to die cut and layer the two chairs with the same color cardstock, so it didn't bring more attention to one than the other...just the thought I had.  I could have put them on a sandy beach, but you would more likely find me on a patio, so I chose an older Simon stamp that gave my base a stoney look.  The sentiment is from one of the new Simon stamp/die sets, Beach Huts, I thought it went perfectly with the chairs!   Here's a close up...
There is SO much fun in this release...hope you will check it out over at Simon!  There is a blog hop tomorrow and another on Saturday over at the Simon Blog...hope you'll hop along and be inspired!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa