Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Embossed Alstroemeria

A second post for today with another beautiful Simon Says Stamp embossing folder/die set from their new Let's Chill release, and Alstroemeria...
I die cut and then embossed the flower.  I used my markers to color the flower and stem/leaves.  I then accented the dots common to these flowers with a thin black marker.  I added a layered silver die cut and layered CZ Design sentiment, and adhered the both to a paneled card with the total folder's embossing on it, adhering the flower to the spot on the panel with over the exact flower.  Here'a a close up...
I'm having a lot of fun with these embossing folder/die sets...
Thanks for taking a look, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa