Wednesday, December 1, 2021

It's DieCember®!

It's December 1st and that means it's DieCember® over at Simon Says Stamp!  DieCember® is a release filled with LOTS of AMAZING dies!!  I LOVE dies, so this release is especially fun for me!  I have used two of the new dies on my cards today...
The new Vine Background die is simply beautiful!   I die cut the vine, adhered different colored die cut cardstock in the openings and adhered two layers over the colored pieces.  I used the Just Because die, layered and used vellum behind, so as not to lose the leaves behind the sentiment, but to give it some separation.  I added a few tonic drops for some bling.  Here's a close up... 

Then, I had an idea for a green leafed vine...
I used 4 different striped green papers, from Sunny Studios and Doodlebug, and die cut each so that the stripes were going in a direction of each leaf.  I know, sounds like a lot of work, but I die cut multiple leaves with each pass through my machine, so it was super easy!!  Just moved all the tape around with  new cuts.  This pic shows cutting 7 at one time...super fast...
Layered like the first, but this time, I put the leaves over a black panel.  I just LOVED the contrast, and when I added the CZ Design layered "thanks", well, I loved it even more!  
Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the new release, I have it linked above and below in my links, and there will be two days of Hops at the Simon Blog, tomorrow and Friday...really hope you'll check them out for some wonderful inspiration!!  Have a wonderful first day of December!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Prachtig Hannelie !!!!
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful! I especially love the black background. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking! I'm going to use more black accents in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first card I've seen using the balloon cluster die and you did a fantastic job with it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the paper behind the die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you made this leaf die just pop! Love your cards, great job.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa