Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Giant Thank Yous

I have made a couple cards with the Lawn Fawn Giant Thank You die...
I must admit, right off, that, while searching for inspiration, I was a bit smitten with a JC Penney gift card I saw, and this thank you card is the result...thank YOU, Penneys!  I embossed the thank you imprint on a piece of cardstock, and brushed ink onto all the letters.  I dried the ink, then die cut and layered.  I used a Simon sentiment strip and a tiny layered heart to complete the sentiment.  I used a doube stitched rectangle die, popping up the middle portion and done!  Here's a close up...
I had a whole bunch of "trial" pieces on my desk, so I made a second...
I die cut the "thank you" from gray cardstock and layered.  I used a Simon heart die to cut a heart from a Sunny Studio piece of snowflake paper.  I used another of the Simon sentiment strips, and another layered heart, this time red to stand out on the card of gray and white!  Here's a close up...
Okay...such fun!!  Hoping your day is a good one...maybe even great one!!
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for visiting me today!!💗 Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, and great use of that big die! I love your idea of the sweet little heart, but also the tiny sentiment atop the big die

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such wonderful ideas. You must dream designs in your sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa