Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sunny Days Ahead

 I made a card with two Simon Says Stamp dies from the Make Magic release that will help me cheerily encourage a friend going through a tough season ...
I used two shades of yellow cardstock, die cut and then layered the lighter shade a few times, so there was an indent in the rays.  I added a die cut and layered sentiment and adhered it to the card.  This card is super simple in design, but with these two dies, both pretty sizable, there is little need for anything else!   Here's a close up...
Tough times will get better, I often say...It WILL be okay, I don't know when and I don't know how, but it WILL be okay!  Sunny days ARE ahead! I AM thankful for each day and for all the good that each day holds, hey I'm here, and if you're reading this, so are you!!  Take care, and please stay safe!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Hope you are safe. The Covid numbers are scary.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa