Sunday, August 22, 2021

Delightful Daisy Birthday

I love daisies.  Plain and simple.  They were a favorite of my mom and dad, and I think that that fact endears them to me even more.  When I saw the new Lawn Fawn Daisy die, I just had to have it, and have made a fun, quick, and simple birthday card with it!...
\
The daisy die is layered, and only yellow added for the center, and green for the leaves and stem.  I added the dots of an extra yellow center to give them just a little pop.  I adhered it to a remnant piece of embossed black paper, and used one of the CZ Design Silhouette Sentiments stamps and it's die for the sentiment.  I popped the panel up on a white card, and done!  I love simplicity, and this card makes me super happy!!  Cards that make YOU happy, are such fun to send to others!!  Here's a close up...
Such great fun, and you could definitely make the daisy colored and make it a coneflower, but it'll always be daisies for this girl:)!  
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa