Saturday, August 14, 2021

Have a "Ball"...

I used the new Simon Says Stamp's Game Day die set, from the new Make Magic release, to make a birthday card for a sports loving friend!...
I die cut and layered the various balls.  I must admit, I had fun putting these all together!  I combined the die cuts with two sentiments from the Simon set, What a Good Sport Summer.  I had to ask many family members if they "got" this card, when they read it...and each did, so hoping you will "get" it too!  I popped the panels on either side of the balls up with pop up tape.  Here's a close up...
Simply done, simply fun...had a ball!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great card for a sports-minded guy or gal or a kid who's involved in sports!
    I'm thinking of using your idea with all soccer balls for my granddaughter. Thanks for the inspiration! I love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa