Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sunflower Thanks

I made a tri-panel card with the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Background stamp from their STAMPtember® release!...
I stamped, clear embossed, colored cut, layered and adhered the sunflowers to a card.  The panels are about 1 1/4" wide.  I added a "thanks" die cut and layered sentiment by CZ Design, and a new sentiment strip, that is also from the STAMPtember® release.  Here's a close up...
I have been having so much fun...have lots more cards to show you...hoping you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love this fall card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good,very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa