Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy STAMPtember®!!

It's September 1st, and over at Simon Says Stamp, it's STAMPtember®!  For the entire month of September, Simon Says Stamp celebrates everything stamping!!  This is the 11th year of Simon's STAMPtember®...an event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate the fun of rubber stamping!  This is a HUGE release, filled with the most amazing collection of stamps and dies and beyond...you have to check it out!! I have made three cards using one of the very cool new slimline stamp sets, Slimline Greetings to share with you to start this month long fun fest!!...
I stamped the first sentiment stamp in my MISTI with smoke ink.  I colored the letters, then put the colored card stock back in my MISTI, and gold embossed.  I put the sentiment between two popped up panels with gold strips, then dotted with clear tonic drops.   Here's a close up...
The second one, I used the new stencil, Floating Leaves with the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment...
I brushed some watercolor paper with three colors of distress oxide inks, then embossed the sentiment in white.  Here's a close up...
The third one, I used the merry christmas sentiment...
I stamped this sentiment the same way as the first.  I colored the letters wth a dark blue, and around all the letters with a light blue.  I then put the card stock back in the MISTI, brushed with my magic embossing bag, and embossed with silver embossing powder.  I went back over the sentiment with the new Large Falling Snow stencil and white ink to subtly put a few snowflakes on and around the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
This was soooooo much fun...these sentiment stamps are amazing and make for some really cool slimline cards.  There will be a HUGE party tomorrow on the Simon Blog with a lot of artists and a lot of inspiration...hoping you will join in the fun!!  Until then...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love all the detail in your cards!! They're all beautiful!
    What a great stamp set...it covers so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love those great big sentiments & the leaf stencil ia must for the versatility!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa