Thursday, August 6, 2020

Let's Connect Rainbow Card!

There is a new release just out today, at Simon Says Stamp, Let's Connect!!  I have used the wonderful new Rainbow Card die set to make a card to celebrate this new release...
I LOVE this die set!!  I love rainbows, and to have a die set that MAKES a rainbow card...well, I am over the rainbow!!  This set has everything except the cardstock to make this card...I love that, too!!  I die cut all the rings of the rainbow with patterned paper from Sunny Studio, and layered all the pieces then adhered them to the card.  OH...AN IMPORTANT NOTE... when putting the card together, make sure you put it together on the correct side of the card.  I couldn't figure out why my clouds die cuts didn't fit "right"...I turned the card to the reverse side, and VOILA...perfect!! So make sure the clouds line up first😊, when assembling your card.  The inside reads "you are my rainbow"...here's a close up of my rainbow...
I then found a purple envelope so you could see how it fits in one...
Hope you will check out the new release over at Simon (I've also provided a link below in my product list)...and there will be two blog hops tomorrow and Saturday to celebrate all the fun new stamps, dies and accessories!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with it! Darling card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rainbow Lisa. Using a rainbow of patterned paper is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa