Monday, July 20, 2020

Happy x 10 Birthday

 I used the new CZ Design Happy Days stamp/die set from the new Simon Says Stamp Send Happiness release, to make a birthday card!...
I loved the new Simon Slimline Envelopes(behind the card in the picture, above),they are 9 1/4" tall, so decided to make a 9" card!  This card is 9"x 3 3/4".  It fit 10 different colored cardstock "happy"die cut sentiments....white embossed and layered with foam adhesive backing.  I added a sentiment strip and colored each of the die cut sentiments with my Wink of Stella brush for some sparkly glitter.  It's hard to see, but with a sideways, closer look, you can see the shimmer a bit better...
I have to say...this was sooooo much fun!!  Hope you are taking time to have some fun, yourself...please stay safe!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Some one has to be HAPPY with this Card. NICE!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa