Friday, July 17, 2020

Etched Flower Buds

I used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Etched Flower Buds and Filigree Message Rounded Rectangle dies from their newest Send Happiness release to make a couple simply designed and simply made cards (so sweet that two dies make it so easy to create some pretty!)...
The first one, I used a piece of rainbow colored paper to die cut the rectangle from and left the flower buds and the background of the rectangle white.  I stamped the sentiment, from CZ Design, with versamark and white embossed.  Both the flowers and the rectangle( below the colored piece) are layered.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I chose to color the flower, with a printed background on a white card...
I used a polka dotted paper for the background, with the dots peaking through the die cut rectangle.  I colored the flowers and stems with markers, and layered.  I used another sentiment from the same CZ Design Simple Sentiments 2 stamp set.  Here's a close up...
As always, such fun!!  Hope you are all staying safe in your part of the country and world!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Liking both cards Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these two beautiful and very different cards together to show the versatility of those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this as my filigree die just arrived and I need all the inspiration I can get! These are both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa